An original receipt is required on ALL RETURNS/EXCHANGES.
1. In general, all sales are final unless otherwise agreed upon and written by a store associate at the time of sale. If returns or exchanges are granted at our sole discretion, the returned or exchanged products must be in new or "like new" condition. A re-stocking/handling fee equal to 15% of the purchase price may be applied in some instances.
2. All bedding, pillows, mattress, and mattress set sales are final and non-refundable. It is our goal to help you find the correct mattress or pillow the first time. We recommend that you lay on your mattress of choice, in your normal sleeping position, for at least 5-15 minutes to get a good feel for it. You can also expect a transitional period while your body adjusts to the new bed, so we do ask you give the new mattress at least 2-3 weeks as a break in period. In the event you are unhappy with your first selection, a one-time comfort exchange on mattresses will be granted in the first 30 (thirty) days from purchase. In order to qualify for the exchange, a mattress protector must be purchased and used with the product. In order to qualify for a comfort exchange, the mattress must be in brand new condition with no stains, rips, tears, or dirty areas. If an exchange is permitted, the customer is responsible to get the merchandise back to the store in like new condition. If you require pickup or delivery services, additional charges may apply. Manufacturer's warranties will be honored unless otherwise noted at time of sale.
3. Adjustable mattress foundation and mattress protector sales are final. Manufacturer warranties do apply to these products to assist with any issues that may arise in the future, but there is no trial period on these products � All sales are final.
4. Returns, refunds, cancellations, and exchanges cannot be granted on any special orders, orders requiring customization, products that are made-to-order (made after your order is placed), layaways, or any orders being held in storage by us due to a request by you for a delayed delivery or pickup date. These types of purchases are final.
5. Returns, refunds, cancellations, and exchanges cannot be granted for any merchandise that is "As-Is", "Clearance", or "Discontinued". These types of purchases are non-returnable.
Fundamental Furniture provides complete manufacturer's warranty coverage on all of our products, unless the product being sold is marked "As-Is", "Clearance", or "Discontinued". If any problems are present upon the initial day of delivery or pickup in regard to manufacturer's defects, incorrect merchandise accidentally being sent, or shipping damage, please contact us within the first 24-48 hours following delivery or pickup in order to notify us of any issues. After this time period, all warranty coverage will strictly be handled according to the terms of the manufacturer's warranty. Due to the wide range of manufacturers we purchase from, many different warranty coverages will apply throughout our range of products. If you have questions, please contact us for more information before making your purchase online.
If you have specific questions or concerns, please contact us before making your purchase and we will be happy to provide more details and help you determine if the product you are interested in is right for you. Precautions have been taken to ensure the accuracy of everything listed on this web site.
However, please be aware that errors in price, specifications, descriptions, and availability may sometimes occur. Fundamental Furniture reserves the right to correct any mistakes on this web site both before and after a transaction has taken place either over the phone, in our store, or through our online shopping cart.
Some of the fabrics pictured on our furniture items may not currently be available as a result of being discontinued by the manufacturer.
Some images may not represent items exactly as shown. Please be aware that colors sometimes display differently on a computer screen than what the colors actually look like when viewed directly. Fundamental Furniture makes no guarantees as to the accuracy of colors viewed on website.